Crazy Belts is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Crazy Belts from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Crazy Belts is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\Crazy Belts directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\Crazy Belts\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Belts. CrazyBelts.exe is the Crazy Belts's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.69 MB (1776968 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Belts contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2376817
bytes) on disk.
- CrazyBelts.exe (1.69 MB)
- CrazyBelts.wrp.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.01 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
This info is about Crazy Belts version 22.214.171.124
Crazy Belts is a program by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Crazy Belts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crazy Belts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Belts or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Belts". The Crazy Belts app will be found very quickly. After you select Crazy Belts in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crazy Belts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Belts.
8. After removing Crazy Belts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Belts that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Belts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Belts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Belts by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Belts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 01:51:29.893