Crawlers and Brawlers
This web page is about Crawlers and Brawlers for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crawlers and Brawlers from your computerUgly Beard Games
. Check out here
for more info on Ugly Beard Games. More data about the application Crawlers and Brawlers can be found at http://www.crawlersandbrawlers.com
. Usually the Crawlers and Brawlers application is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\CrawlersAndBrawlers directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Crawlers and Brawlers is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is named steam.exe.
Crawlers and Brawlers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Crawlers and Brawlers is a program by the software company Ugly Beard Games. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Crawlers and Brawlers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Crawlers and Brawlers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crawlers and Brawlers or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crawlers and Brawlers". If it exists on your system the Crawlers and Brawlers program will be found automatically. After you click Crawlers and Brawlers in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Crawlers and Brawlers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawlers and Brawlers:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crawlersandbrawlers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crawlers and Brawlers.
8. After removing Crawlers and Brawlers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crawlers and Brawlers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crawlers and Brawlers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crawlers and Brawlers by Ugly Beard Games from your PC, we are not saying that Crawlers and Brawlers by Ugly Beard Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crawlers and Brawlers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:57:00.310