This web page is about Crawler Wallpaper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Crawler Wallpaper from your computerCrawler, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Crawler, LLC. More details about Crawler Wallpaper can be found at http://www.crawler.com/
. Usually the Crawler Wallpaper application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Crawler Wallpaper is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\SSaver\unins000.exe. CSSaver.exe is the Crawler Wallpaper's primary executable file and it takes approximately 740.50 KB (758272 bytes) on disk.
Crawler Wallpaper is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.92 MB (2011575
bytes) on disk:
- CSSaver.exe (740.50 KB)
- SSStarter.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Crawler Wallpaper version 126.96.36.199
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Crawler Wallpaper.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Crawler Wallpaper is an application offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Crawler Wallpaper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Crawler Wallpaper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crawler Wallpaper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crawler Wallpaper". If it exists on your system the Crawler Wallpaper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crawler Wallpaper in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crawler Wallpaper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crawler Wallpaper:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\SSaver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crawler Wallpaper.
8. After removing Crawler Wallpaper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crawler Wallpaper which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crawler Wallpaper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crawler Wallpaper by Crawler, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Crawler Wallpaper by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crawler Wallpaper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:29:10.180