Crawler Radio & MP3 Player
Crawler Radio & MP3 Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crawler Radio & MP3 Player from your systemCrawler, LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Crawler, LLC. Click on http://www.crawler.com/
to get more facts about Crawler Radio & MP3 Player on Crawler, LLC's website. Usually the Crawler Radio & MP3 Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Crawler Radio & MP3 Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Radio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.01 MB (2109952 bytes) on disk and is called CRadio.exe.
Crawler Radio & MP3 Player is composed of the following executables which take 3.31 MB (3471214
bytes) on disk:
- CRadio.exe (2.01 MB)
- CRadioScheduler.exe (184.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Crawler Radio & MP3 Player version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Crawler Radio & MP3 Player versions:
Crawler Radio & MP3 Player is an application offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Crawler Radio & MP3 Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Crawler Radio & MP3 Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crawler Radio & MP3 Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crawler Radio & MP3 Player". If it is installed on your PC the Crawler Radio & MP3 Player app will be found automatically. When you click Crawler Radio & MP3 Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Crawler Radio & MP3 Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crawler Radio & MP3 Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.crawler.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crawler\Radio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crawler Radio & MP3 Player.
8. After removing Crawler Radio & MP3 Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crawler Radio & MP3 Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crawler Radio & MP3 Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crawler Radio & MP3 Player by Crawler, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Crawler Radio & MP3 Player by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crawler Radio & MP3 Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 14:36:10.280