You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Craving Explorer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Craving Explorer from your systemCraving Explorer
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Craving Explorer. Craving Explorer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Craving Explorer 2\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. Craving Explorer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Craving Explorer 2\Application\66.0.3359.117\Installer\setup.exe. CravingExplorer.exe is the Craving Explorer's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.34 MB (1409536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Craving Explorer. They take about 8.36 MB (8769024
bytes) on disk.
- CravingExplorer.exe (1.34 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.13 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (476.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.71 MB)
The current page applies to Craving Explorer version 2.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Craving Explorer versions:
Craving Explorer is a program by the software company Craving Explorer. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Craving Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Craving Explorer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Craving Explorer or simply click the Search field and type in "Craving Explorer". If it exists on your system the Craving Explorer program will be found automatically. After you click Craving Explorer in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Craving Explorer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Craving Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Craving Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Craving Explorer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Craving Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Craving Explorer by Craving Explorer from your PC, we are not saying that Craving Explorer by Craving Explorer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Craving Explorer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 02:05:55.150