You can find below details on how to remove Craving Explorer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Craving Explorer from your computerChromium 開発者
. More data about Chromium 開発者 can be found here
. Usually the Craving Explorer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Craving Explorer 2\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Craving Explorer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Craving Explorer 2\Application\72.0.3626.81\Installer\setup.exe. Craving Explorer's primary file takes about 1.76 MB (1842176 bytes) and is named CravingExplorer.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Craving Explorer. They occupy about 8.64 MB (9061888
bytes) on disk.
- CravingExplorer.exe (1.76 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (678.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.51 MB)
This data is about Craving Explorer version 2.1.1
alone. For other Craving Explorer versions please click below:
Craving Explorer is an application by the software company Chromium 開発者. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Craving Explorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Craving Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Craving Explorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Craving Explorer". If it exists on your system the Craving Explorer program will be found automatically. When you select Craving Explorer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Craving Explorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Craving Explorer.
8. After uninstalling Craving Explorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Craving Explorer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Craving Explorer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Craving Explorer by Chromium 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Craving Explorer by Chromium 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Craving Explorer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 08:34:04.130