Crate Man 2.0
This page is about Crate Man 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crate Man 2.0 from your computerSoleau Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Soleau Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about Crate Man 2.0 can be found at http://www.soleau.com
. Usually the Crate Man 2.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Crate Man folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Crate Man 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Crate Man\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Crate Man 2.0's primary file takes about 3.73 MB (3914240 bytes) and is named Crateman.exe.
Crate Man 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3986988
bytes) on disk.
- Crateman.exe (3.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current page applies to Crate Man 2.0 version 2.0
Crate Man 2.0 is a program by Soleau Software, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Crate Man 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crate Man 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crate Man 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crate Man 2.0". If it exists on your system the Crate Man 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crate Man 2.0 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Crate Man 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crate Man 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.soleau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solsoft\Crate Man\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crate Man 2.0.
8. After removing Crate Man 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crate Man 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crate Man 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crate Man 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Crate Man 2.0 by Soleau Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crate Man 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 20:45:03.813