Crash Time III
Crash Time III is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crash Time III from your PCcyberlucifer@usa.com
. Take a look here
for more info on email@example.com. Click on http://www.VideotekaUniversal.com
to get more facts about Crash Time III on firstname.lastname@example.org's website. Crash Time III is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Crash Time III directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Crash Time III is "C:\Program Files\Crash Time III\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. HighwayNights.exe is the Crash Time III's main executable file and it takes about 74.50 KB (76288 bytes) on disk.
Crash Time III is comprised of the following executables which take 6.22 MB (6519410
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HighwayNights.exe (74.50 KB)
- HighwayNightsHi.exe (2.44 MB)
- HighwayNightsLow.exe (2.38 MB)
- HN_Setup.exe (158.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.78 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
Crash Time III is an application by the software company email@example.com. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Crash Time III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Crash Time III from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crash Time III or simply click the Search field and type in "Crash Time III". The Crash Time III application will be found very quickly. After you click Crash Time III in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crash Time III, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crash Time III:
- The publisher is: http://www.VideotekaUniversal.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crash Time III\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crash Time III.
8. After removing Crash Time III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crash Time III which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crash Time III with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crash Time III by firstname.lastname@example.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Crash Time III by email@example.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crash Time III in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:47:29.377