Crash Time II
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Crash Time II for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Crash Time II from your computerCity Interactive
. Additional info about City Interactive can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\Crash Time II folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\Crash Time II\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crash Time II. Crash Time II's main file takes about 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and its name is BurningWheels.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Crash Time II. They take about 2.83 MB (2967322
bytes) on disk.
- BurningWheels.exe (80.00 KB)
- BurningWheelsHi.exe (1,008.50 KB)
- BurningWheelsLow.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- BW_Setup.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
The current page applies to Crash Time II version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Crash Time II versions:
Crash Time II is an application offered by the software company City Interactive. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Crash Time II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Crash Time II from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crash Time II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crash Time II". The Crash Time II application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crash Time II in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crash Time II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crash Time II.
8. After uninstalling Crash Time II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crash Time II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crash Time II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crash Time II by City Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Crash Time II by City Interactive is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crash Time II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-08 11:48:59.533