Crash Time 5 - Undercover
This info is about Crash Time 5 - Undercover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more data about Crash Time 5 - Undercover on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Crash Time 5 - Undercover folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Crash Time 5 - Undercover\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 287.55 KB (294448 bytes) on disk and is called CrashTime5.exe.
Crash Time 5 - Undercover is comprised of the following executables which take 14.89 MB (15618144
bytes) on disk:
- CrashTime5.exe (287.55 KB)
- CrashTime5Hi.exe (7.24 MB)
- CrashTime5Lo.exe (7.21 MB)
- CT5_Config.exe (160.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of Crash Time 5 - Undercover.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Crash Time 5 Undercover [English][PCDVD][Repack R.G. Mechanics][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM].torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\GAMES - Auto Racing\Crash Time 5 - Undercover.lnk
Crash Time 5 - Undercover is an application marketed by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crash Time 5 - Undercover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crash Time 5 - Undercover or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crash Time 5 - Undercover". The Crash Time 5 - Undercover program will be found automatically. After you click Crash Time 5 - Undercover in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crash Time 5 - Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crash Time 5 - Undercover:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Crash Time 5 - Undercover\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crash Time 5 - Undercover.
8. After removing Crash Time 5 - Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crash Time 5 - Undercover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crash Time 5 - Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Crash Time 5 - Undercover by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crash Time 5 - Undercover supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:15:51.733