Crash Team Racing
You can find below details on how to uninstall Crash Team Racing for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Crash Team Racing from your systemLoheNoghrei, Inc.
. More information on LoheNoghrei, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LoheNoghrei\Crash Team Racing directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Crash Team Racing's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LoheNoghrei\Crash Team Racing\unins000.exe. psxfin.exe is the Crash Team Racing's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.82 MB (1912832 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Crash Team Racing. They occupy 2.83 MB (2964250
bytes) on disk.
- psxfin.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (874.78 KB)
- cdztool.exe (152.00 KB)
Crash Team Racing is an application released by the software company LoheNoghrei, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Crash Team Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crash Team Racing from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crash Team Racing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crash Team Racing". If it is installed on your PC the Crash Team Racing application will be found very quickly. When you click Crash Team Racing in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crash Team Racing, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crash Team Racing.
8. After removing Crash Team Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crash Team Racing which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crash Team Racing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crash Team Racing by LoheNoghrei, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Crash Team Racing by LoheNoghrei, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crash Team Racing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 18:33:13.267