Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing
You can find on this page details on how to remove Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing from your computerFlexibleShopper
. Additional info about FlexibleShopper can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing\Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing contains of the executables below. They take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing.exe (766.00 KB)
This page is about Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing version 3
Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing is an application marketed by FlexibleShopper. Some people try to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing or simply click the Search field and type in "Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing". If it exists on your system the Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing.
8. After removing Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing by FlexibleShopper from your computer, nor are we saying that Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing by FlexibleShopper is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crash Bandicoot 3D Racing supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 14:56:35.737