You can find below details on how to uninstall Craigslist for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Craigslist from your computerPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Craigslist is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Craigslist is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Craigslist installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Craigslist version 22.214.171.124682
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Craigslist.lnk
Craigslist is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Craigslist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Craigslist from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Craigslist or simply activate the Search field and type in "Craigslist". The Craigslist app will be found very quickly. When you select Craigslist in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Craigslist, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Craigslist.
8. After uninstalling Craigslist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Craigslist which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Craigslist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Craigslist by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Craigslist by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Craigslist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:58:18.160