Cradle of Rome 2
Cradle of Rome 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cradle of Rome 2 from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be found here
. You can read more about about Cradle of Rome 2 at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Cradle of Rome 2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cradle of Rome 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cradle of Rome 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cradle of Rome 2. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.83 MB (12406632 bytes) on disk and is called CradleOfRome2-WT.exe.
Cradle of Rome 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.79 MB (18652256
bytes) on disk.
- CradleOfRome2-WT.exe (11.83 MB)
- WTA-053b8f68-4773-4f5d-91af-224470697b8a-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cradle of Rome 2. For other Cradle of Rome 2 versions please click below:
Cradle of Rome 2 is a program by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Cradle of Rome 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cradle of Rome 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cradle of Rome 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cradle of Rome 2". If it is installed on your PC the Cradle of Rome 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cradle of Rome 2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cradle of Rome 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cradle of Rome 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Cradle of Rome 2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cradle of Rome 2.
8. After removing Cradle of Rome 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cradle of Rome 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cradle of Rome 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cradle of Rome 2 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Cradle of Rome 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cradle of Rome 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:52.743