Cradle of Egypt
Cradle of Egypt is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Cradle of Egypt from your PCDenda Games
. Take a look here
for more details on Denda Games. Cradle of Egypt is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Denda Games\Cradle of Egypt directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cradle of Egypt is C:\Program Files\Denda Games\Cradle of Egypt\Uninstall.exe. Cradle of Egypt's main file takes around 6.88 MB (7211008 bytes) and is named Cradle Of Egypt CE.exe.
Cradle of Egypt is composed of the following executables which take 7.19 MB (7543779
bytes) on disk:
- Cradle Of Egypt CE.exe (6.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (324.97 KB)
This web page is about Cradle of Egypt version 18.104.22.168
Cradle of Egypt is an application offered by the software company Denda Games. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Cradle of Egypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cradle of Egypt from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cradle of Egypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cradle of Egypt". If it is installed on your PC the Cradle of Egypt app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cradle of Egypt in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cradle of Egypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cradle of Egypt.
8. After uninstalling Cradle of Egypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cradle of Egypt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cradle of Egypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cradle of Egypt by Denda Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Cradle of Egypt by Denda Games is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cradle of Egypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 14:58:05.417