Cradle Of Rome
This page is about Cradle Of Rome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Cradle Of Rome from your computerPlayrix Entertainment
. Take a look here
for more info on Playrix Entertainment. More information about Cradle Of Rome can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Cradle Of Rome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cradle Of Rome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CradleOfRome.exe and its approximative size is 402.00 KB (411648 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Cradle Of Rome. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1134878
bytes) on disk.
- CradleOfRome.exe (402.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Cradle Of Rome version 1.0
only. For other Cradle Of Rome versions please click below:
Cradle Of Rome is a program offered by Playrix Entertainment. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Cradle Of Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cradle Of Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cradle Of Rome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cradle Of Rome". If it exists on your system the Cradle Of Rome application will be found automatically. After you click Cradle Of Rome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cradle Of Rome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cradle Of Rome:
- The software company is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Rome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cradle Of Rome.
8. After removing Cradle Of Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cradle Of Rome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cradle Of Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cradle Of Rome by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Cradle Of Rome by Playrix Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cradle Of Rome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 11:34:56.030