Cradle Of Persia
Cradle Of Persia is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cradle Of Persia from your systemPlayrix Entertainment
. More information on Playrix Entertainment can be seen here
. More information about the program Cradle Of Persia can be seen at http://www.playrix.com
. Usually the Cradle Of Persia application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Persia folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Cradle Of Persia by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Persia\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cradle Of Persia's primary file takes around 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) and its name is CradleOfPersia.exe.
The executable files below are part of Cradle Of Persia. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1145118
bytes) on disk.
- CradleOfPersia.exe (412.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
This page is about Cradle Of Persia version 1.0
alone. For more Cradle Of Persia versions please click below:
Cradle Of Persia is an application marketed by Playrix Entertainment. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cradle Of Persia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cradle Of Persia from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cradle Of Persia or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cradle Of Persia". If it exists on your system the Cradle Of Persia program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cradle Of Persia in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cradle Of Persia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cradle Of Persia:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Cradle Of Persia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cradle Of Persia.
8. After uninstalling Cradle Of Persia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cradle Of Persia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cradle Of Persia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cradle Of Persia by Playrix Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Cradle Of Persia by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cradle Of Persia supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 11:33:24.007