How to uninstall Cracklock 3.8.27 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove Cracklock 3.8.27 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by William Blum
. Go over here
for more details on William Blum. Please follow http://william.famille-blum.org/
if you want to read more on Cracklock 3.8.27 on William Blum's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Cracklock folder (same installation drive as Windows). Cracklock 3.8.27's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Cracklock\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 228.00 KB (233472 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLMNGR.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Cracklock 3.8.27. They take about 1,000.95 KB (1024976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (672.95 KB)
- CLINJECT.exe (3.00 KB)
- CLMNGR.exe (228.00 KB)
- MCL.exe (64.00 KB)
- VBDate.exe (8.50 KB)
- VCDATE.EXE (24.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.27
of Cracklock 3.8.27.
A way to erase Cracklock 3.8.27 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cracklock 3.8.27 is a program by William Blum. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cracklock 3.8.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cracklock 3.8.27 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cracklock 3.8.27". If it is installed on your PC the Cracklock 3.8.27 app will be found very quickly. When you select Cracklock 3.8.27 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cracklock 3.8.27, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cracklock 3.8.27:
- The web site of the application is: http://william.famille-blum.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Cracklock\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cracklock 3.8.27.
8. After removing Cracklock 3.8.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cracklock 3.8.27 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cracklock 3.8.27 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Cracklock 3.8.27:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cracklock 3.8.27 by William Blum from your PC, nor are we saying that Cracklock 3.8.27 by William Blum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cracklock 3.8.27 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:24:08.773