This page is about Cracked Steam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cracked Steam from your PCAnti-Valve Software
. More information on Anti-Valve Software can be found here
. Cracked Steam is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cracked Steam directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Cracked Steam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cracked Steam\uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Cracked Steam's primary file takes about 332.43 KB (340408 bytes) and its name is Cracked Steam.exe.
Cracked Steam contains of the executables below. They take 3.29 MB (3448503
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cracked Steam.exe (332.43 KB)
- steam.exe (1.29 MB)
- SteamService.exe (527.33 KB)
- chgstr.exe (68.00 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (726.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.11.2012
of Cracked Steam. Click on the links below for other Cracked Steam versions:
...click to view all...
Cracked Steam is an application released by Anti-Valve Software. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Cracked Steam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Cracked Steam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cracked Steam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cracked Steam". If it exists on your system the Cracked Steam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cracked Steam in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cracked Steam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cracked Steam.
8. After uninstalling Cracked Steam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cracked Steam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cracked Steam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cracked Steam by Anti-Valve Software from your PC, we are not saying that Cracked Steam by Anti-Valve Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cracked Steam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-14 15:15:59.503