This info is about CpuClockBoost .1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CpuClockBoost .1 from your PCJeremy Linton
. You can find out more on Jeremy Linton or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on CpuClockBoost .1 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/clockboost/
. CpuClockBoost .1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CpuClockBoost folder, depending on the user's choice. CpuClockBoost .1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CpuClockBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AmdCpuBoost.exe and occupies 65.00 KB (66560 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside CpuClockBoost .1. They take about 758.78 KB (776986
bytes) on disk.
- AmdCpuBoost.exe (65.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of CpuClockBoost .1.
CpuClockBoost .1 is a program marketed by the software company Jeremy Linton. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase CpuClockBoost .1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CpuClockBoost .1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CpuClockBoost .1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CpuClockBoost .1". If it exists on your system the CpuClockBoost .1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CpuClockBoost .1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CpuClockBoost .1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CpuClockBoost .1:
- The software company is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/clockboost/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CpuClockBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CpuClockBoost .1.
8. After uninstalling CpuClockBoost .1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CpuClockBoost .1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CpuClockBoost .1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CpuClockBoost .1 by Jeremy Linton from your computer, nor are we saying that CpuClockBoost .1 by Jeremy Linton is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CpuClockBoost .1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 07:47:16.743