Cpt. Binary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cpt. Binary from your systemPJIIT
. Additional info about PJIIT can be read here
. Further information about Cpt. Binary can be seen at http://www.pjwstk.edu.pl
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Cpt. Binary directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Cpt. Binary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cpt. Binary\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Cpt. Binary's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1200128 bytes) and is named CptBinaryR.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cpt. Binary. They take 1.79 MB (1876826
bytes) on disk.
- CptBinaryR.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (660.84 KB)
Cpt. Binary is a program offered by PJIIT. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cpt. Binary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cpt. Binary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cpt. Binary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cpt. Binary". If it is installed on your PC the Cpt. Binary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cpt. Binary in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cpt. Binary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cpt. Binary:
- The software company is: http://www.pjwstk.edu.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cpt. Binary\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cpt. Binary.
8. After removing Cpt. Binary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cpt. Binary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cpt. Binary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cpt. Binary by PJIIT from your computer, we are not saying that Cpt. Binary by PJIIT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cpt. Binary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 23:02:09.993