This page is about Cox Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cox Toolbar from your PCVisicom Media Inc.
. More information about Visicom Media Inc. can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\coxtoolbartb folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Cox Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\coxtoolbartb\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 130.65 KB (133784 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
Cox Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 130.65 KB (133784
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (130.65 KB)
The current page applies to Cox Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cox Toolbar:
Cox Toolbar is a program offered by the software company Visicom Media Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cox Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cox Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cox Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cox Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Cox Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cox Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cox Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cox Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Cox Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cox Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cox Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cox Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cox Toolbar by Visicom Media Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cox Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 19:53:51.543