This page contains thorough information on how to remove CoverFactory 2.50 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CoverFactory 2.50 from your computerAnswers 2000 Limited
. More information about Answers 2000 Limited can be seen here
. More data about the app CoverFactory 2.50 can be seen at http://www.coverfactory.com/
. Usually the CoverFactory 2.50 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverFactory 2.50 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for CoverFactory 2.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverFactory 2.50\unins000.exe. CoverFactory 2.50's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1753088 bytes) and is called cfwin.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CoverFactory 2.50. They occupy about 3.32 MB (3485170
bytes) on disk.
- cfhelp.exe (1.58 MB)
- cfwin.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.50
of CoverFactory 2.50.
CoverFactory 2.50 is an application released by Answers 2000 Limited. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove CoverFactory 2.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CoverFactory 2.50 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CoverFactory 2.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CoverFactory 2.50". If it is installed on your PC the CoverFactory 2.50 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CoverFactory 2.50 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CoverFactory 2.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CoverFactory 2.50:
- The software company is: http://www.coverfactory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverFactory 2.50\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoverFactory 2.50.
8. After uninstalling CoverFactory 2.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CoverFactory 2.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CoverFactory 2.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CoverFactory 2.50 by Answers 2000 Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that CoverFactory 2.50 by Answers 2000 Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CoverFactory 2.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 17:19:51.730