You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CoverCreator 4.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CoverCreator 4.2 from your computerRené Slijkhuis
. More information on René Slijkhuis can be seen here
. Please open http://www.slijkhuis.org/
if you want to read more on CoverCreator 4.2 on René Slijkhuis's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverCreator directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverCreator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CoverCreator 4.2. The application's main executable file is labeled CoverCreator.exe and occupies 752.00 KB (770048 bytes).
CoverCreator 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1405385
bytes) on disk.
- CoverCreator.exe (752.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The current web page applies to CoverCreator 4.2 version 4.2
CoverCreator 4.2 is an application offered by the software company René Slijkhuis. Some users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove CoverCreator 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CoverCreator 4.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CoverCreator 4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CoverCreator 4.2". The CoverCreator 4.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click CoverCreator 4.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CoverCreator 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CoverCreator 4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.slijkhuis.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoverCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CoverCreator 4.2.
8. After removing CoverCreator 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CoverCreator 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CoverCreator 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CoverCreator 4.2 by René Slijkhuis from your PC, nor are we saying that CoverCreator 4.2 by René Slijkhuis is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CoverCreator 4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:16:44.187