Cover Commander 5.5.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cover Commander 5.5.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cover Commander 5.5.1 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.insofta.com/cover-commander/
if you want to read more on Cover Commander 5.5.1 on lrepacks.ru's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cover Commander directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cover Commander 5.5.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cover Commander\unins000.exe. CoverCommander.exe is the Cover Commander 5.5.1's primary executable file and it takes about 17.73 MB (18587136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Cover Commander 5.5.1. They take about 18.63 MB (19531094
bytes) on disk.
- CoverCommander.exe (17.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.1
of Cover Commander 5.5.1.
Cover Commander 5.5.1 is a program offered by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Cover Commander 5.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Cover Commander 5.5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cover Commander 5.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cover Commander 5.5.1". The Cover Commander 5.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Cover Commander 5.5.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cover Commander 5.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cover Commander 5.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.insofta.com/cover-commander/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cover Commander\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cover Commander 5.5.1.
8. After removing Cover Commander 5.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cover Commander 5.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cover Commander 5.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cover Commander 5.5.1 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Cover Commander 5.5.1 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cover Commander 5.5.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 18:52:28.837