You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CouupScainner for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CouupScainner from your PCCoupScanner
. Open here
for more information on CoupScanner. CouupScainner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CouupScainner folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing CouupScainner is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouupScainner\EO1YtM0jqRVPCQ.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk and is labeled EO1YtM0jqRVPCQ.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CouupScainner. They occupy 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- EO1YtM0jqRVPCQ.exe (218.00 KB)
CouupScainner is an application offered by the software company CoupScanner. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CouupScainner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CouupScainner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CouupScainner or simply click the Search field and type in "CouupScainner". If it is installed on your PC the CouupScainner app will be found automatically. After you select CouupScainner in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CouupScainner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CouupScainner.
8. After uninstalling CouupScainner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CouupScainner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CouupScainner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CouupScainner by CoupScanner from your PC, nor are we saying that CouupScainner by CoupScanner is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CouupScainner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:23:50.067