Court is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Court from your computerCédric Krier
. More data about Cédric Krier can be found here
. You can get more details about Court at https://code.google.com/p/court-app/
. The application is frequently placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\court-53047d08fd090924ecfae259402b3dc0" folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Court by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\court-53047d08fd090924ecfae259402b3dc0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
Court is comprised of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This page is about Court version 0.2
Court is a program by the software company Cédric Krier. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Court is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Court with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Court or simply click the Search feature and type in "Court". If it is installed on your PC the Court app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Court in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Court, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Court:
- The web site of the application is: https://code.google.com/p/court-app/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\court-53047d08fd090924ecfae259402b3dc0\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Court.
8. After uninstalling Court, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Court which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Court with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Court by Cédric Krier from your computer, we are not saying that Court by Cédric Krier is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Court in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:04:36.423