CouponDetector is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CouponDetector from your systemCouponCabin LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on CouponCabin LLC. More details about the software CouponDetector can be found at http://www.couponcabin.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CouponDetector folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove CouponDetector by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CouponDetector\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the CouponDetector's main executable file and it takes about 58.67 KB (60083 bytes) on disk.
CouponDetector installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.67 KB (60083
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
CouponDetector is an application released by the software company CouponCabin LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove CouponDetector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CouponDetector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CouponDetector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CouponDetector". The CouponDetector application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CouponDetector in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CouponDetector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CouponDetector:
- The publisher is: http://www.couponcabin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CouponDetector\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CouponDetector.
8. After removing CouponDetector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CouponDetector which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CouponDetector with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CouponDetector by CouponCabin LLC from your PC, we are not saying that CouponDetector by CouponCabin LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CouponDetector supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:04:33.470