Coupon Drop Down
You can find below details on how to remove Coupon Drop Down for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Coupon Drop Down from your computerSmart Apps
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Smart Apps. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Coupon Drop Down folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Coupon Drop Down by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Coupon Drop Down\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called gpedit.exe and it has a size of 103.50 KB (105984 bytes).
Coupon Drop Down contains of the executables below. They take 318.93 KB (326581
bytes) on disk.
- gpedit.exe (103.50 KB)
- SoftwareDetector.exe (72.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.93 KB)
The current page applies to Coupon Drop Down version 1.0
Coupon Drop Down is an application by Smart Apps. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Coupon Drop Down is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Coupon Drop Down from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Coupon Drop Down or simply click the Search feature and type in "Coupon Drop Down". If it is installed on your PC the Coupon Drop Down program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Coupon Drop Down in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Coupon Drop Down, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Coupon Drop Down.
8. After removing Coupon Drop Down, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Coupon Drop Down which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Coupon Drop Down with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Coupon Drop Down by Smart Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Coupon Drop Down by Smart Apps is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Coupon Drop Down supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-07 20:31:27.790