This web page is about Countryside Buffet for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Countryside Buffet from your systemOberon Media
. Check out here
for more information on Oberon Media. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Countryside Buffet folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Countryside Buffet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Countryside Buffet\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Countryside Buffet.exe is the Countryside Buffet's main executable file and it takes around 38.62 MB (40493056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Countryside Buffet. They occupy an average of 40.07 MB (42013060
bytes) on disk.
- Countryside Buffet.exe (38.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.45 MB)
The current page applies to Countryside Buffet version 1.00
alone. You can find below a few links to other Countryside Buffet versions:
Countryside Buffet is an application by the software company Oberon Media. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Countryside Buffet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Countryside Buffet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Countryside Buffet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Countryside Buffet". If it is installed on your PC the Countryside Buffet program will be found very quickly. When you select Countryside Buffet in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Countryside Buffet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Countryside Buffet.
8. After uninstalling Countryside Buffet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Countryside Buffet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Countryside Buffet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Countryside Buffet by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Countryside Buffet by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Countryside Buffet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 00:51:27.320