This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CountryWhois for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CountryWhois from your PCTamoSoft
. Open here
where you can read more on TamoSoft. More info about the application CountryWhois can be seen at http://www.tamos.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CountryWhois directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\CountryWhois\cwsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CountryWhois. cwhois.exe is the CountryWhois's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.72 MB (2852992 bytes) on disk.
CountryWhois contains of the executables below. They take 3.05 MB (3196560
bytes) on disk.
- cwcon.exe (18.80 KB)
- cwhois.exe (2.72 MB)
- cwsetup.exe (50.13 KB)
- Uninst_CountryWhois.exe (266.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
CountryWhois is a program marketed by TamoSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase CountryWhois is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CountryWhois from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CountryWhois or simply activate the Search field and type in "CountryWhois". If it exists on your system the CountryWhois program will be found very quickly. When you select CountryWhois in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CountryWhois, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CountryWhois:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CountryWhois\cwsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CountryWhois.
8. After uninstalling CountryWhois, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CountryWhois that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CountryWhois using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CountryWhois by TamoSoft from your PC, we are not saying that CountryWhois by TamoSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CountryWhois in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 05:40:13.783