CountryWhois 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CountryWhois 2.0 from your systemTamoSoft
. Check out here
for more information on TamoSoft. Please open http://www.tamos.com/
if you want to read more on CountryWhois 2.0 on TamoSoft's web page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CountryWhois directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\CountryWhois\cwsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CountryWhois 2.0. cwhois.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.29 MB (2399104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CountryWhois 2.0. They take about 2.45 MB (2573096
bytes) on disk.
- cwcon.exe (18.80 KB)
- cwhois.exe (2.29 MB)
- cwsetup.exe (37.30 KB)
- feedback.exe (113.80 KB)
The current web page applies to CountryWhois 2.0 version 2.0
CountryWhois 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company TamoSoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CountryWhois 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CountryWhois 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CountryWhois 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CountryWhois 2.0". If it exists on your system the CountryWhois 2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select CountryWhois 2.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CountryWhois 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CountryWhois 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.tamos.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CountryWhois\cwsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CountryWhois 2.0.
8. After uninstalling CountryWhois 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CountryWhois 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CountryWhois 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CountryWhois 2.0 by TamoSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CountryWhois 2.0 by TamoSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CountryWhois 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-01 13:39:18.460