This info is about Counter-Strike. Source for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Counter-Strike. Source from your PCValve Software
. You can read more on Valve Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Counter-Strike. Source can be found at http://www.valvesoftware.com/
. Counter-Strike. Source is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike. Source folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Counter-Strike. Source by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike. Source\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 36.50 KB (37376 bytes) on disk and is named css.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Counter-Strike. Source. They take 882.09 KB (903262
bytes) on disk.
- css.exe (36.50 KB)
- hl2.exe (87.36 KB)
- namechanger.exe (34.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (723.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Counter-Strike. Source.
Counter-Strike. Source is a program marketed by the software company Valve Software. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Counter-Strike. Source is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Counter-Strike. Source from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Counter-Strike. Source or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike. Source". If it exists on your system the Counter-Strike. Source application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Counter-Strike. Source in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Counter-Strike. Source, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Counter-Strike. Source:
- The publisher is: http://www.valvesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike. Source\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Counter-Strike. Source.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike. Source, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike. Source that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Counter-Strike. Source using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Counter-Strike. Source by Valve Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Counter-Strike. Source by Valve Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Counter-Strike. Source in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:07:34.210