Counter Strike Training v1.0
Counter Strike Training v1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Counter Strike Training v1.0 from your systemNowstat.com
. Additional info about Nowstat.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.nowstat.com
to get more facts about Counter Strike Training v1.0 on Nowstat.com's website. Usually the Counter Strike Training v1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Counter Strike Training folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Counter Strike Training v1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Counter Strike Training\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) on disk and is labeled Counter Strike Training v1.0.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Counter Strike Training v1.0. They occupy 1.16 MB (1219354
bytes) on disk.
- Counter Strike Training v1.0.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Counter Strike Training v1.0 version 1.0
Counter Strike Training v1.0 is a program by the software company Nowstat.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Counter Strike Training v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Counter Strike Training v1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Counter Strike Training v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Counter Strike Training v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Counter Strike Training v1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Counter Strike Training v1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Counter Strike Training v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter Strike Training v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Counter Strike Training\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Counter Strike Training v1.0.
8. After removing Counter Strike Training v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Counter Strike Training v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Counter Strike Training v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Counter Strike Training v1.0 by Nowstat.com from your PC, we are not saying that Counter Strike Training v1.0 by Nowstat.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Counter Strike Training v1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 08:10:58.077