Counter Strike Source TR
This page is about Counter Strike Source TR for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Counter Strike Source TR from your systemCounter Strike
. You can find out more on Counter Strike or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike Source TR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Counter Strike Source TR is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike Source TR\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is called hl2.exe and its approximative size is 56.07 KB (57416 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Counter Strike Source TR. They occupy 803.58 KB (822861
bytes) on disk.
- hl2.exe (56.07 KB)
- srcds.exe (72.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.43 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Counter Strike Source TR you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Counter Strike Source TR_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Counter Strike Source TR\Play.bat
Counter Strike Source TR is a program by the software company Counter Strike. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Counter Strike Source TR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Counter Strike Source TR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Counter Strike Source TR or simply click the Search feature and type in "Counter Strike Source TR". If it is installed on your PC the Counter Strike Source TR program will be found very quickly. When you click Counter Strike Source TR in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Counter Strike Source TR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Counter Strike Source TR.
8. After uninstalling Counter Strike Source TR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter Strike Source TR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter Strike Source TR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Counter Strike Source TR by Counter Strike from your computer, nor are we saying that Counter Strike Source TR by Counter Strike is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Counter Strike Source TR in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:34:17.280