Counter-Strike Source 2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Counter-Strike Source 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 from your systemHitak
. More data about Hitak can be read here
. Please follow http://www.Hitak.com
if you want to read more on Counter-Strike Source 2 on Hitak's website. Counter-Strike Source 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hitak\Counter-Strike Source 2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2. The application's main executable file is labeled cstrike.exe and its approximative size is 400.00 KB (409600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Counter-Strike Source 2. They occupy 864.14 KB (884884
bytes) on disk.
- cstrike.exe (400.00 KB)
- hl2.exe (84.07 KB)
- Patch.exe (60.00 KB)
- srcds.exe (124.07 KB)
- Steamengine.exe (136.00 KB)
This data is about Counter-Strike Source 2 version 1.00.0000
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Counter-Strike Source 2 from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hitak\Counter-Strike Source 2
Counter-Strike Source 2 is a program marketed by Hitak. Some users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Counter-Strike Source 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Counter-Strike Source 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike Source 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike Source 2". If it exists on your system the Counter-Strike Source 2 app will be found automatically. When you click Counter-Strike Source 2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Counter-Strike Source 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike Source 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Hitak.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Counter-Strike Source 2.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike Source 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike Source 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike Source 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 by Hitak from your PC, nor are we saying that Counter-Strike Source 2 by Hitak is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 14:42:12.397