Counter-Strike Source 2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Counter-Strike Source 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 from your systemHitak
. More data about Hitak can be read here
. Please follow http://www.Hitak.com
if you want to read more on Counter-Strike Source 2 on Hitak's website. Counter-Strike Source 2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hitak\Counter-Strike Source 2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2. The application's main executable file is labeled cstrike.exe and its approximative size is 400.00 KB (409600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Counter-Strike Source 2. They occupy 864.14 KB (884884
bytes) on disk.
- cstrike.exe (400.00 KB)
- hl2.exe (84.07 KB)
- Patch.exe (60.00 KB)
- srcds.exe (124.07 KB)
- Steamengine.exe (136.00 KB)
This data is about Counter-Strike Source 2 version 1.00.0000
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Counter-Strike Source 2 from your computer.Files remaining:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hitak\Counter-Strike Source 2
Counter-Strike Source 2 is a program by the software company Hitak. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Counter-Strike Source 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike Source 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Counter-Strike Source 2". If it is installed on your PC the Counter-Strike Source 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Counter-Strike Source 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Counter-Strike Source 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Counter-Strike Source 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.Hitak.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2.
8. After removing Counter-Strike Source 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike Source 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Counter-Strike Source 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 by Hitak from your PC, nor are we saying that Counter-Strike Source 2 by Hitak is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Counter-Strike Source 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 14:42:12.397