Counter-Strike Global Offensive
This web page is about Counter-Strike Global Offensive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Counter-Strike Global Offensive from your computeradmin
. Further information on admin can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Counter-Strike Global Offensive at CSGO
. Counter-Strike Global Offensive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Global Offensive directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Counter-Strike Global Offensive is C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.62 MB (3793920 bytes) on disk and is named csgo_launcher.exe.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 116.06 MB (121697481
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- csgo.exe (73.00 KB)
- csgoadm.exe (10.65 MB)
- csgop.exe (43.00 KB)
- csgo_launcher.exe (3.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (736.16 KB)
- directx_jun2010_redist.exe (95.63 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Counter-Strike Global Offensive.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Counter-Strike Global Offensive:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\I__Counter-Strike Global Offensive_csgo_launcher_exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Counter-Strike Global Offensive_is1
Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a program released by admin. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Counter-Strike Global Offensive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Counter-Strike Global Offensive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Counter-Strike Global Offensive or simply click the Search field and type in "Counter-Strike Global Offensive". If it is installed on your PC the Counter-Strike Global Offensive program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Counter-Strike Global Offensive in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Counter-Strike Global Offensive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Counter-Strike Global Offensive:
- The web site of the program is: CSGO
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Counter-Strike Global Offensive.
8. After uninstalling Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Counter-Strike Global Offensive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike Global Offensive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Counter-Strike Global Offensive by admin from your PC, we are not saying that Counter-Strike Global Offensive by admin is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Counter-Strike Global Offensive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 19:46:10.040