Counter-Strike 1.6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 from your PCBoostMaster.ro
. More info about BoostMaster.ro can be found here
. You can see more info about Counter-Strike 1.6 at http://boostmaster.ro/
. Usually the Counter-Strike 1.6 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Counter-Strike 1.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 84.06 KB (86077 bytes) on disk and is titled hl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Counter-Strike 1.6. They occupy 3.22 MB (3378035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- hl.exe (84.06 KB)
- hlds.exe (397.79 KB)
- hltv.exe (216.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (272.88 KB)
- WinCSX.exe (120.00 KB)
- steambackup.exe (2.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Counter-Strike 1.6 version 126.96.36.199
Counter-Strike 1.6 is a program released by BoostMaster.ro. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Counter-Strike 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Counter-Strike 1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Counter-Strike 1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Counter-Strike 1.6". The Counter-Strike 1.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Counter-Strike 1.6 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Counter-Strike 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Counter-Strike 1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://boostmaster.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Counter-Strike 1.6\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Counter-Strike 1.6.
8. After removing Counter-Strike 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Counter-Strike 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Counter-Strike 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 by BoostMaster.ro from your PC, we are not saying that Counter-Strike 1.6 by BoostMaster.ro is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Counter-Strike 1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:55:26.453