Cost of Living Calculator
This page is about Cost of Living Calculator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cost of Living Calculator from your systemMedia Freeware
. More data about Media Freeware can be read here
. Usually the Cost of Living Calculator program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cost of Living Calculator folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cost of Living Calculator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cost of Living Calculator\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cost of Living Calculator's primary file takes about 4.22 MB (4428800 bytes) and is called Cost of Living Calculator.exe.
Cost of Living Calculator contains of the executables below. They take 5.35 MB (5614961
bytes) on disk.
- Cost of Living Calculator.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cost of Living Calculator.
Cost of Living Calculator is an application marketed by Media Freeware. Some users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cost of Living Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cost of Living Calculator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cost of Living Calculator or simply click the Search field and type in "Cost of Living Calculator". If it is installed on your PC the Cost of Living Calculator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cost of Living Calculator in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cost of Living Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cost of Living Calculator.
8. After removing Cost of Living Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cost of Living Calculator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cost of Living Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cost of Living Calculator by Media Freeware from your PC, nor are we saying that Cost of Living Calculator by Media Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cost of Living Calculator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:22:41.370