Cost of Living Calculator
This page is about Cost of Living Calculator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Cost of Living Calculator from your systemMedia Freeware
. More data about Media Freeware can be read here
. Usually the Cost of Living Calculator program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cost of Living Calculator folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cost of Living Calculator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cost of Living Calculator\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Cost of Living Calculator's primary file takes about 4.22 MB (4428800 bytes) and is called Cost of Living Calculator.exe.
Cost of Living Calculator contains of the executables below. They take 5.35 MB (5614961
bytes) on disk.
- Cost of Living Calculator.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Cost of Living Calculator.
Cost of Living Calculator is an application marketed by Media Freeware. Some users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Cost of Living Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cost of Living Calculator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cost of Living Calculator or simply click the Search field and type in "Cost of Living Calculator". The Cost of Living Calculator program will be found automatically. After you click Cost of Living Calculator in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cost of Living Calculator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cost of Living Calculator.
8. After removing Cost of Living Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cost of Living Calculator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cost of Living Calculator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cost of Living Calculator by Media Freeware from your PC, nor are we saying that Cost of Living Calculator by Media Freeware is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cost of Living Calculator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:22:41.370