Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
A way to uninstall Cossacks II: Battle for Europe from your computer
This info is about Cossacks II: Battle for Europe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by GSC Game World
. You can read more on GSC Game World or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Cossacks II: Battle for Europe can be found at http://gsc-game.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cossacks II Battle for Europe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Cossacks II: Battle for Europe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Cossacks II: Battle for Europe's main file takes about 12.69 KB (12992 bytes) and is called dmln.exe.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe contains of the executables below. They take 22.80 MB (23909056
bytes) on disk.
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- engine.exe (22.79 MB)
A way to remove Cossacks II: Battle for Europe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe is an application marketed by the software company GSC Game World. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Cossacks II: Battle for Europe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cossacks II: Battle for Europe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cossacks II: Battle for Europe". The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cossacks II: Battle for Europe in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cossacks II: Battle for Europe:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.
8. After uninstalling Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cossacks II: Battle for Europe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cossacks II: Battle for Europe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cossacks II: Battle for Europe by GSC Game World from your PC, we are not saying that Cossacks II: Battle for Europe by GSC Game World is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cossacks II: Battle for Europe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:27:28.840