Cossacks Back to War
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cossacks Back to War for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cossacks Back to War from your systemDecepticon
. Go over here
for more info on Decepticon. Cossacks Back to War is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Cossacks Back to War folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Cossacks Back to War is C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Cossacks Back to War\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. csbtw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 870.69 KB (891584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cossacks Back to War. They take 6.67 MB (6992660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- csbtw.exe (870.69 KB)
- cshlp.exe (46.19 KB)
- dmcr.exe (1.92 MB)
- HView.exe (200.69 KB)
- ScenarioEditor.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (904.93 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
This web page is about Cossacks Back to War version 1.35
Cossacks Back to War is an application released by the software company Decepticon. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cossacks Back to War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cossacks Back to War from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cossacks Back to War or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cossacks Back to War". If it is installed on your PC the Cossacks Back to War program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cossacks Back to War in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cossacks Back to War, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cossacks Back to War.
8. After removing Cossacks Back to War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cossacks Back to War that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cossacks Back to War with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cossacks Back to War by Decepticon from your PC, nor are we saying that Cossacks Back to War by Decepticon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cossacks Back to War supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:07.400