Cosmoteer 0.13.8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.8 from your computerWalt Destler
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Walt Destler. Please follow http://www.Cosmoteer.net/
if you want to read more on Cosmoteer 0.13.8 on Walt Destler's website. Cosmoteer 0.13.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.09 MB (2188800 bytes) on disk and is called Cosmoteer.exe.
Cosmoteer 0.13.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3532288
bytes) on disk.
- CosmoServer.exe (35.50 KB)
- Cosmoteer.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.13.8
of Cosmoteer 0.13.8.
Cosmoteer 0.13.8 is a program released by Walt Destler. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cosmoteer 0.13.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cosmoteer 0.13.8". The Cosmoteer 0.13.8 application will be found very quickly. When you select Cosmoteer 0.13.8 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Cosmoteer 0.13.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cosmoteer 0.13.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Cosmoteer.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cosmoteer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cosmoteer 0.13.8.
8. After removing Cosmoteer 0.13.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cosmoteer 0.13.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cosmoteer 0.13.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cosmoteer 0.13.8 by Walt Destler from your computer, we are not saying that Cosmoteer 0.13.8 by Walt Destler is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cosmoteer 0.13.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 04:15:14.813