Cosmote Connect Manager
Cosmote Connect Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cosmote Connect Manager from your PCZTE Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on ZTE Corporation. Further information about Cosmote Connect Manager can be seen at http://www.zte.com.cn
. Cosmote Connect Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Cosmote Connect Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. Cosmote Connect Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBCosmote Connect Manager\Setup.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is called LaunchWebUI.exe and it has a size of 96.25 KB (98560 bytes).
Cosmote Connect Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.51 MB (2634520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (436.25 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (407.75 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.90 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (610.25 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (470.25 KB)
- Tip.exe (144.75 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Cosmote Connect Manager.
Cosmote Connect Manager is a program by ZTE Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Cosmote Connect Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cosmote Connect Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cosmote Connect Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cosmote Connect Manager". The Cosmote Connect Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Cosmote Connect Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cosmote Connect Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cosmote Connect Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBCosmote Connect Manager\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cosmote Connect Manager.
8. After removing Cosmote Connect Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cosmote Connect Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cosmote Connect Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cosmote Connect Manager by ZTE Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Cosmote Connect Manager by ZTE Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cosmote Connect Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:26:25.097