Cosmos Core (64-bit)
Cosmos Core (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Cosmos Core (64-bit) from your systemCosmos Core project
. You can find out more on Cosmos Core project or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Cosmos Core (64-bit) can be found at https://www.CosmosCoin.org
. Usually the Cosmos Core (64-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Cosmos directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Cosmos Core (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Cosmos\uninstall.exe. cmos-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 27.75 MB (29099536 bytes) on disk.
Cosmos Core (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.96 MB (41900929
bytes) on disk.
- cmos-qt.exe (27.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (72.86 KB)
- cmos-cli.exe (3.08 MB)
- cmosd.exe (9.06 MB)
The current page applies to Cosmos Core (64-bit) version 1.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cosmos Core (64-bit) versions:
Cosmos Core (64-bit) is a program offered by Cosmos Core project. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Cosmos Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cosmos Core (64-bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cosmos Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cosmos Core (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Cosmos Core (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. After you select Cosmos Core (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cosmos Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cosmos Core (64-bit):
- The publisher is: https://www.CosmosCoin.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cosmos\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cosmos Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Cosmos Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cosmos Core (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cosmos Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cosmos Core (64-bit) by Cosmos Core project from your PC, nor are we saying that Cosmos Core (64-bit) by Cosmos Core project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cosmos Core (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 03:27:47.787