Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4
Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your systemTint Guide
. More data about Tint Guide can be found here
. Please follow http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 on Tint Guide's website. Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.29 MB (2406400 bytes) on disk and is called CosmeticGuide.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3602633
bytes) on disk.
- CosmeticGuide.exe (2.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 is a program offered by the software company Tint Guide. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 program will be found automatically. When you click Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4:
- The software company is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide from your PC, we are not saying that Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 2.2.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-14 23:13:59.960