Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4
Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 from your systemTwo Pilots
. More information on Two Pilots can be seen here
. More details about Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 can be found at http://tintguide.com/en
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CosmeticGuide.exe is the Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4's main executable file and it takes around 2.10 MB (2206712 bytes) on disk.
Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.25 MB (3404859
bytes) on disk:
- CosmeticGuide.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4.
Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 is an application by the software company Two Pilots. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 program will be found automatically. When you click Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cosmetic Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4.
8. After removing Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 by Two Pilots from your computer, nor are we saying that Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 by Two Pilots is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cosmetic Guide Lite 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-24 17:02:16.213