This web page is about CorsixTH 0.61 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CorsixTH 0.61 from your systemCorsixTH Team
. You can read more on CorsixTH Team or check for application updates here
. More info about the application CorsixTH 0.61 can be found at http://th.corsix.org
. CorsixTH 0.61 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CorsixTH directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling CorsixTH 0.61 is C:\Program Files\CorsixTH\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CorsixTH.exe and it has a size of 511.50 KB (523776 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CorsixTH 0.61. They take an average of 698.09 KB (714842
bytes) on disk.
- CorsixTH.exe (511.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (186.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.61
of CorsixTH 0.61.
CorsixTH 0.61 is an application offered by CorsixTH Team. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall CorsixTH 0.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CorsixTH 0.61 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CorsixTH 0.61 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CorsixTH 0.61". The CorsixTH 0.61 program will be found very quickly. After you select CorsixTH 0.61 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CorsixTH 0.61, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CorsixTH 0.61:
- The web site of the program is: http://th.corsix.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CorsixTH\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CorsixTH 0.61.
8. After removing CorsixTH 0.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CorsixTH 0.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CorsixTH 0.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CorsixTH 0.61 by CorsixTH Team from your computer, nor are we saying that CorsixTH 0.61 by CorsixTH Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CorsixTH 0.61 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 13:35:11.483