Corona USB Driver
Corona USB Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Corona USB Driver from your computerLG Electronics
. More information on LG Electronics can be found here
. Usually the Corona USB Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Corona USB Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Corona USB Driver's main file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is InstallUSB.exe.
The following executables are contained in Corona USB Driver. They take 144.00 KB (147456
bytes) on disk.
- InstallUSB.exe (112.00 KB)
- UninstallUSB.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to Corona USB Driver version 1.0.0.0000
If you're planning to uninstall Corona USB Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Corona USB Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\InstallUSB.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorobus.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorobus.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorodiag.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcorodiag.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcoromdm.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\lgcoromdm.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver\UninstallUSB.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LG Electronics\Corona USB Driver
Corona USB Driver is an application released by LG Electronics. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Corona USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Corona USB Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Corona USB Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Corona USB Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Corona USB Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Corona USB Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Corona USB Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Corona USB Driver.
8. After removing Corona USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Corona USB Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Corona USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Corona USB Driver by LG Electronics from your PC, we are not saying that Corona USB Driver by LG Electronics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Corona USB Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:03:49.953