Corona Renderer for 3ds Max
Corona Renderer for 3ds Max is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Corona Renderer for 3ds Max from your systemRender Legion a.s.
. Open here
for more details on Render Legion a.s.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Corona folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Corona Renderer for 3ds Max is C:\Program Files\Corona\RemoveCoronaForMax.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. CoronaImage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.43 MB (16176800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Corona Renderer for 3ds Max. They take 41.39 MB (43401504
bytes) on disk.
- Corona.exe (795.66 KB)
- CoronaImage.exe (15.43 MB)
- CoronaImageCmd.exe (14.53 MB)
- DrServer.exe (5.07 MB)
- RemoveCoronaForMax.exe (5.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3242018
of Corona Renderer for 3ds Max. You can find below a few links to other Corona Renderer for 3ds Max versions:
...click to view all...
Corona Renderer for 3ds Max is a program marketed by the software company Render Legion a.s.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Corona Renderer for 3ds Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Corona Renderer for 3ds Max from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Corona Renderer for 3ds Max or simply click the Search field and type in "Corona Renderer for 3ds Max". If it is installed on your PC the Corona Renderer for 3ds Max application will be found automatically. After you click Corona Renderer for 3ds Max in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Corona Renderer for 3ds Max, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Corona Renderer for 3ds Max.
8. After removing Corona Renderer for 3ds Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Corona Renderer for 3ds Max which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Corona Renderer for 3ds Max with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Corona Renderer for 3ds Max by Render Legion a.s. from your computer, nor are we saying that Corona Renderer for 3ds Max by Render Legion a.s. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Corona Renderer for 3ds Max supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:55:55.073