CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core
This web page is about CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core from your systemCorel Corporation
. Further information on Corel Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 313.30 KB (320824 bytes) on disk and is labeled CorelDRW.exe.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core contains of the executables below. They take 1.41 GB (1513625056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Connect.exe (1.34 MB)
- DIM.EXE (209.30 KB)
- CorelPS2PDF.exe (34.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvert.exe (129.81 KB)
- ooxmlConvertInstaller.exe (123.83 KB)
- FontNav.exe (596.30 KB)
- BarCode.exe (556.30 KB)
- Cap.exe (1.85 MB)
- Capture.exe (178.30 KB)
- CdrConv.exe (1.71 MB)
- CorelDRW.exe (313.30 KB)
- CorelPP.exe (312.30 KB)
- Designer.exe (830.80 KB)
- FontService.exe (3.67 MB)
- PrintWiz.exe (222.30 KB)
- Setup.exe (2.79 MB)
- SetupARP.exe (2.47 MB)
- vsta_setup.exe (5.53 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-14_0cF.exe (58.78 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-14_0cG.exe (58.79 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-14_1aE.exe (57.03 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-15_0aE.exe (57.56 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-15_0aF.exe (57.63 MB)
- Lattice3D_Player_Pro-15_0aG.exe (57.63 MB)
- Lattice3D_Studio_Corel_Edition-2_0.exe (352.80 MB)
- Lattice3D_Studio_Corel_Edition-2_1.exe (367.77 MB)
- Lattice3D_Studio_Corel_Edition-2_1SP1.exe (232.21 MB)
- XVL_Player_Pro-14_1a.exe (59.33 MB)
- XVL_Player_Pro-15_0a.exe (59.74 MB)
- VideoBrowser.exe (361.31 KB)
- WTsptlEN.EXE (263.30 KB)
The current page applies to CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core version 17.6
only. Click on the links below for other CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core versions:
CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core is a program offered by the software company Corel Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core or simply activate the Search field and type in "CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core". If it is installed on your PC the CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core.
8. After uninstalling CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core by Corel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 - Core supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:31:32.493